Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my birthday. In the past few years, this has been an event little remarked on, and one I've never made a big deal of. However, I do take this time to look back on another year, evaluate life, and all of that happy, deep stuff.

I'm very satisfied with this past year of my life as far as my crafts are concerned. I've blossomed, learned new skills, and experimented with my creativity. I've grown more in the past year, perhaps more than in any other year in recent memory.

In that vein, I also received some of the best gifts ever this year. Yesterday, my parents came up to visit, and my mom took me to the jewelry supply store and let me pick out several items that I needed and couldn't afford. In the meantime, my dad spent the day building me my very own jewelers bench. Here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know it's not beautiful, but to me, it's spectacular. The fact that my dad made it for me, and that both of parents actually acknowledge, and respect my creative endeavors, means the world to me.

Happy Birthday ME! Here's to another year packed full of creative goodness.....

2 comments:

Caroline said...

That is an awesome birthday present! Happy birthday! :D

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! What a great present!!! I got here from the etsy thread about how to promote your blog. Looks like the forums work. :-)