Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Well, my new found passion for creating fabulous dog clothes creations and jewelry has finally found a way to resolve its self.

I've established a new blog and a new website, and really a whole new entity for my doggie lovelies called Devine Dog Designs. Please take a look when I finally get them rolling a bit :)

So, I can now go back to devoting this blog to my jewelry, as originally intended. However, I'm very excited about my new project. This way I can switch on and off between the two and not get completely burnt out on just one. Considering craft fair season begins soon, this is a good thing, and should help to keep the creative juices flowing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Checked out the new site, looks like it's going to be cute, like your doggy clothes (but then I'm partial to the doggies). Good luck.