Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Favorites

Even though I'm a jewelry maker, I find that I tend to wear my favorite jewelry pieces all the time.

One of these pieces of jewelry is a pair of earrings that I didn't even create. These silver raven shaped earrings are simple, silver, high quality craftsmanship and go with everything. And they're ravens. So duh.

Does anyone else have a piece of jewelry they wear all the time? Please feel free to post photos



10 comments:

Color Experts International said...

Great and artistic collection you grant here. So amazing and plenty awesome collection. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clipping Path Service said...

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

M.Hussy said...

I like it because my fingers can move fast and and it’s like a challenge and I like it but why sooooo many ads that’s in called for that’s what the problem is you need to fix it so the better this game can be the more u are happy and others. That’s every thing I think of this came. If You Want to Lern More About Novelty Passport

ufo 3d said...

Nice post

Clipping Path Associate said...

It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Clipping path service said...

Thanks for sharing this post with us. It's really an amazing post. Keep posting the good work in future too.

Farhan Tanvir said...

A fantastic project, again! Not a slow mood of this image. Thanks
car photo background edit

Techcloud said...

Wow, very cute and trendy one. I really like your earring. I like the handmade stuffs most. However, I'm not good at any handcart stuffs as I’m working on different clipping path platform for my image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more.I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path

Background Removal Services said...

Amazing post you have published. I appreciate your blog. Well done for shared.
Really useful resource!Thanks for sharing.
Background Removal Services