Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First Fair

On Sunday, July 22nd, I will be selling at my very first craft fair with my good friend BearCat. Thanks to the generous folks at Etsy, we have a space at the Boston Open Air Market, which is an amazing opportunity for a first time show.

I'm a little nervous, but it sounds like we'll have a lot of support from other Etsy crafters who will be there. I've been working hard on creating new pieces to bring with me, including some debut chainmaille jewelry, which looks fabulous!

If you're in the Boston area, please feel free to come and visit. We'll be opening around 8 am. Pray for a sunny day for us :)


No comments: