Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Two Craft Shows Down!

On July 22nd, and then again on August 5th, I sold my crafts at the South End Open Market in Boston. These were my very first craft fair experiences, and I'm very happy to report that both went very well.

The most valuable part for me, was actually getting out there and seeing people examine my jewelry up close and personal, and listening to their comments. It was definitely great to hear all of the positive feedback, and it gave me a great, objective pool from which to draw on for future projects.

So thank you to all of those who visited me and my fellow crafters in Boston. Thank you for teaching me so much about myself and my art. Thank you for supporting the arts in general. I'm hoping to hear from some of the people I met, and sold to, again, and I just can't wait.

No comments: