Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Wedding With RavenWorks

Last month, I was honored to add my creativity to another beautiful wedding.

The groom was an abstract artist, so for the couple's cake, I suggested imitating one of the grooms most popular images- "The Tall Skinny People". In order to make it truly mimic the work, the image was bordered with a brown "frame". The cake itself was a dense lemon cake, with butter cream icing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was very pleased with the outcome, and the bride and groom were thrilled.

The other piece I assisted with was the rings. They wanted nice, simple, silver bands. I was happy to oblige.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love weddings, and nothing thrills me more than being able to take part in making someone's already special day, extra special.

No comments: