Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Featured Blogger

In the midst of preparing for my next craft show (next weekend) and trying to ready a new line of products for the holiday season, it's hard to keep up on blogging.

No matter how far behind I may get however, there is one blogger out there who manages to post fantastic articles related to jewelry artists, and who I try to read as often as possible. Please check out The Jewelry Sweet Spot for all of the wonderful jewelry related posts I wish I had the time to write :)

1 comment:

theflyingmum said...

Hey Sarcasta-mom, I really enjoyed taking a look at your jewelry! I don't have PERSONAL experience as a retailer, but I know that my interest in crafting wanes and I rarely have time to see a project trough from start to finish, anymore.