Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Supply Shopping!

Well, my doll making day didn't end up happening. It's a shame, but my doll making partener did swing by some really cool new patterns for me to contemplate.

My most exciting news right now, is that thanks to my tax refund, I was able to indulge in some new jewelry making supplies that I've been coveting FOREVER. I can't wait to play with them, and make some really new jewelry.

Though I won't share all of great new supply finds, I will spill one, since she is a fellow Etsian, and a supremely talented artist. The name of her shop is Caliente Art Glass, and can be found at www.boobie beads.etsy.com or on her blog at www.calienteglass.com. If you love amazing, handmade glass beads, be sure to check her out. Her work is fabulous, and ever since I recieved my first beads from her, I've been absolutly salivating to buy more.

So, for now I will be checking the mail box like an excited puppy until my new goodies arive. Then it's play time!

No comments: