Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday Buzz

The holidays are such a great time to be artist/crafter. I love knowing that the gifts that I create for my friends and family will be one-of-a-kind and strait from my heart and my hands.

The holidays also mean a (hopefully) busy time for those of us who sell our artistic wares. This year especially, people seem more inclined to buy handmade gifts. I like to think it's because with such a lousy economy, we're being more conscious of spending our money with our neighbors, rather than corporations that are running their own companies into the ground and expecting us to bail them out. But who knows.

I'm glad that things have picked up on my end, and I'm excitedly preparing for two upcoming craft shows. What are you doing in your crafty world this holiday season?

No comments: