Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crafty Resolutions

All right, it's that time- time to make some serious craft resolutions for 2009! My resolutions are all based on kicking my crafty butt into high gear and taking my jewelry business to the level. Here's what I have in mind:

1.) Back on the Etsy Train- I was actually starting to make some real progress with Etsy when I let it all fall apart. I haven't listed anything in ages, or promoted in a million years. This year, I'm determined to list often, and promote, promote, promote!

2.) Pimp My Blog- This means posting far more often, and once again, promoting, promoting, promoting.

3.) Line Up more Craft Shows for '09- Now that I've gotten to know some of the bigger and better craft shows in the area, I'm going to make sure I get out there more in '09. Craft shows may be a lot of work, but usually they're well worth the investment.

4.) Get the Website Going- My website is pretty much non-existent at the moment. I need to get it looking good and get it functional.

5.) Create, Create, Create!- Most importantly, it's time to get working. I need more items. if I'm going to achieve all of my goals. I need to create new things and develop new techniques. Time to get busy!

Happy New Years!

No comments: