Welcome!

If interested in RavenWorks products, please don't forget to visit our website www.ravenworksstudio.com

Also, be sure to add RavenWorks to your MySpace page!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Looking Ahead

The holidays are fast approaching, and I'm glad that they're almost over. The Christmas craft shows are done, the custom orders completed, and all of my gifts, handmade with love, are ready to be opened.

With a little down-time, I've been able to get creative and branch out by learning a few new techniques, and experimenting with some designs that have been idling in my brain. Some have worked out really well, and I can't wait until I can show them off on my Etsy site and my home site.

All ready I'm looking ahead to what I'll be doing this year when it comes to crafts. My knitting continues to develop. I'm working with beading, and developing some great things with wire work. I get so excited just thinking about all of the projects I have lined up to tackle in the new year.

My main focus this year will be working on listing on Etsy once again, and working on my own website. I've been horribly lazy when it comes to photographing and listing my items.

Has anyone else got any crafty New Year's resolutions they're pondering?

1 comment:

Deborah Lambson said...

I agree..the coming of a new year seems to kick start any new creative projects you may have put on the back burner. Look forward to seeing what you're planning!